Fashion Design 100% Cotton Men Pants
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF|
|Min. Order:||300 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||25 Days|
|Packaging:||Plastic bag; Carton; Custom|
|Productivity:||1,500,000 Meters per month|
|Place of Origin:||Guangzhou|
|Supply Ability:||1,500,000 Meters per month|
Material: Spandex / Polyester / Nylon, Spandex / Cotton
Feature: Memory, Anti-Uv, Anti-Static, Waterproof, Eco-Friendly, Shrink-Resistant, Tear-Resistant
Type: Special Color Denim
Style: Slubby Yarn, Jacquard
Color: Sulphur Black
Yarn Thickness: 10×10
Supply Type: Make-to-Order
Place Of Origin: Guangzhou, China (Mainland)
OEM Service: ODM Design Service
Fashion Design 100% Cotton Men Pants
Fashion design 100% cotton men pants innovative winter warm straight casual black men denim jeans. Lightweight cotton men's pants 100% cotton denim material, appox fabric weight 12oz. Breathable, color fade proof, eco-friendly, maternity, plus size, quick dry, waterproof, windproof denim fabric feature with wash technology. Wholesale casual outdoor custom brand twill cotton men's pants made of 100% denim fabric. Various fashion colors like red, yellow, green, blue or can be designed. 2017 hot sale new style regular fit cotton men's pants OEM service supply type or ODM designs.
| Fashion Design 100% Cotton Men Pants |
| Cotton spandex , polyester/cotton , T/C SP, Custom |
Indigo/Dark Blue/Blue Black,Custom
XS-XXXL / Custom
Accept OEM/ODM services
We can do embroider,silk screen printing.
You could send us your logo file,then our sales will give you professional advices about logo craft.we also have designer could make the mock up for you.
80%,Pakistan, Bangladesh, Mexico, South American,
North American, South African, Mid East, South Asia.
Plastic bag; Carton; Custom
Custom samples time: about 10-15 days can be finished.
Minimum Order Quantity
300pcs (per color/design, mix sizes)
Pre sales Phase: we have sales representative to communicate with our client to understand
client needs on our denim products and based on our denim production experience,
capacity to initiate the draft proposal for our client review.
With the proposal review, analysis and improvement, we will finalize our proposal with our
Production Phase: We have very strong textile business experience and downstream/
Under the criteria of customized quality, our good production scheduling will make sure our
client textile will be delivered on time.
After sales: We will documentation our client information for each sale and will continue
effective communication even after deal.
We will review the whole process of the denim to enhance our experience and make sure we
can serve our client better and better.
Any other questions,please contact me freely. Thank you.
Dongguan Zhongtang Yu`an Weaving Factory
Our factory established in the year 2001. We are a clothing company incorporating design, manufacturing and sales, specializing in denim and casual cloth production. 90% of our products are exported to South and North America, Middle East, Europe (East Europe included), South and East Asia and the rest 10% is for domestic sales.
After years` of development, we currently have a brand new manufacturing base of 22,000 square meters. In addition, 180 imported advanced Italian waving machines is a insurance for efficient operations. Inspired by [professional,accurate,efficient,creative", our company is always promoting scientific regulation rules and strict quality system.At the moment, our monthly production exceeds 1,500,000 meters.
After principals of innovative design, good material and careful production, we extended the denim world largely. Also, our company has gained from different sections of the society, thanks to not only the using the most trendy fabric, but also continuous innovations, exploring and social commitment.
- Company Name: Dongguan Zhongtang yu' an Weaving factory
- Representative: Jingguo Xie
- Product/Service: Denim Garments , Textile Jeans , Jeans Cloth , Denim Fabric , Denim Pants & Trousers , RFD Denim
- Capital (Million US $): 50,000RMB
- Year Established: 2001
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- Export Percentage: 81% - 90%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 3
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No.15,Jiangnan Industrial West Center Road,Zhongtang Town,Dongguan City,China
- Contact Person: Mr. Victor Yang
- Tel: 86-020-32915658
Premium Related Products